350 drag setup

gordo_dk

A lock up would all depend on your set up I'm just a beginner myself build my first build over the winter. I'd recommend a override if your strictly dragging it will help you get into that next gear a hell of a lot faster and if you ran a lock up you could run lighter springs so your hand isn't cramping up every shift

• Like 1

I don't modify them so I'm not 100% sure on the details but I know they work good. There's no springs or anything and an take the abuse of a stock transmission ie back loading it . But the the other part is they shift awesome with much less effort. I believe barely pulling the lever or slightly letting off the throttle allows you to shift. Camatv would know ALL about it.

Well it's up to you on if you want to ride without pulling the clutch in before stopping or not. Banshee overrides are pretty tough and awesome but still just about a one trick pony. If you plan on letting other people who don't really know much ride it I wouldn't go override.