Cutting out wont idol

I recently bought a 04 banshee twin 350. It will start right up with little problems, however, if I do not keep reving the motor it will die instantly. I have cleaned both carbs and readjusted the floats from a prior leak that was no problem fixing. Next is the problem with it bogging as I accelerate at a high speed. It has a lag in the throttle as well as cutting out. I do not have a housing for the air filters but I have yet to drive it through water or on a dirt track. Any help would be greatly appreciated!!

Yes both carbs have been synced perfectly when I cleaned the carbs. I've read it may be the fuel filter is dirty?

If that same set up at one point was running properly and is now giving you those issues you are on the right track. Cleaned and synced the carbs is a good start. Are the slides correct? Try checking the strainer in the tank and cleaning the petcock. If there are still issues, look at the plugs and begin checking over the rest of the ignition system.