What pipes should I buy for my 421 serval?

Here we go again!!

ya I know there is some older post about this... and I read thru them and all I seen was people arguing about personal preference.... really what i'm looking for is something to run just like mine runs now just more power... but i'm told t5's don't work well with servals :confused:

I never meant it like that, just can see a vision of another sour trinity deal.

You can wish in one hand and shit in the other and see which one fills up first..........

TRINITY = 2-stroke V.D.

You should have used a site sponsor.

I really liked my SB CPI and Shearers on a 421 Serval.

The CPI had a touch better TQ curve , and the Shearers made a touch more peak HP. As far as speed,i doubt one was "faster" than the other.

The Shearer has slightly better plug and air filter access as CamATV alluded to.

Something that may help you finalize your decision is which one you can actually buy/have shipped when you want them.  Many of the sponsors on here keep a set of SB InFrame Shearers on the shelf ,or can have them drop shipped the same day you call,

• 3 weeks later...

From who?

From who?

your gonna get everyone down on me asking q's like that...lol ... cascade mostly cause their local, it gets here fast and I ride with them occasionally, everything but domes for 1050.00 (ported one piece base gasket, cylinders, pistons, stud extenders)

That's an acceptable answer. (Anything but that outfit you were thinking of sleeping with before.) LOL

• 2 weeks later...

I have a friend who bought a bore job from trinity on eBay for his 660 raptor he sent his cylinder and new piston and a copy of the auction about a week went buy he got a call asking what this is about they won't bore it without payment he gets that lined out showing them he played for it on ebay well another week went buy it came in the mail he got a 400 ex cylinder welp he called got that lined out so he shipped the ex cylinder back and in about a week he gets another package this time it's a raptor cylinder but no piston lol welp after many calls they send him his pistion so he was out for over a month and a half over a bore job