My First Winter...

Get a snowmobile B) . I put mine up for the winter, i cant see being able to ride something with such poor bottom end power in the snow. I just know id get stuck like 20 times if i tried getting out into the snow. But if your into that just make sure you jet it richer, 2 strokes ripp in the cold weather. Might want to get some good tires if you dont all ready have some.

All my friends have snowmobiles and they tell me the same thing:

A 2 stroke atv is the worst machine in the snow, you're not going to have fun with your banshee....

I want a snowmobile but I don't have the cash for that right now... :(

But I want absolutely a machine this winter its why I want to continue to ride my banshee.

I live in Minnesota -20 yep!, Jet rich & get Paddle Master tires for the rears, stay on semi hard pack cause if it gets deep enough to bottom out the frame your done!! BUT IT IS WAY FUN!! I hate snowblowers you don't shift, there boring!!

( (( ((( (((( ((((( ((((((rstooR_deR99)------>>>>>>>

fu(k no, 2strokes r awsome in the snow, i dont even put paddles on mine, just leave the holeshots on, its great, u slide everywhere, yea ur snowmobile buddies might smoke ya, but they cant slide around corners like u can, just have fun on it, n if u want to thro some paddles on, u can still slide wit em on 2, l8r