frame

I have a guy here local that has a frame with front wheels a-arms and everyrhing to assemble them. No carrier or swing arm or rear axel. I can get it at a resonable price. But what shohld I pay attention to and what am I lloking at to make it a running shee?

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have a guy here local that has a frame with front wheels a-arms and everyrhing to assemble them. No carrier or swing arm or rear axel. I can get it at a resonable price. But what shohld I pay attention to and what am I lloking at to make it a running shee?

About $2500

Yea but I honestly wantwd to take the time to work on this little by little and build something bad ass to be honest.. just wanted a hobby and try to learn the art of building from ground up. Cant take the money with ya. I guess every check I will be buying something maybe. I already have one that runs. But inpaid someone to build it. So now i wanna learn...if ya know what I mean.

If nothing else buy the big components used that are like new. You will be way cheaper off that way. Kind of like I did. I bought the big ticket items I wanted just at a way discounted price. Just pick out everything you want and make it the way you want it .

Yea but if he wants to build it up and have that satisfaction it's ok. Also if he has the time for it. To explain what I meant a little more. You could buy a complete set of wheels and tires you like. Find a good motor that was just re done ( provided they have pictures or you know for a fact it was done by someone reputable). I'm sure you could get motor,carbs, pipes, electrical for somewhere in the range of 2500-3k. Then get whatever a-arms,swinger,etc that YOU like and the colors you want.

You can buy complete bolt kits for a banshee so that should be no problem. I've seen several sets of motor mounts around. I for one got tired of seeing banshees with some stuff I wanted and some stuff I didn't. So I just bought good used quality stuff, did some things myself and I'm still very low $$ wise into this build .