Steering rod. Right tire.

So idiot friend of mine was riding my banshee hit power-band and lost control, hit a tree busted my steering rod that goes to the right tire... It busted it where the join is on the right tire the bolt that connects the 2. Soo what is this called how i do i get it and fix it?

take the cotter pin out of the broken end (on the spindle the tire mounts to) unbolt the nut and get the broken piece out.  you can either unscrew the rod from the other end to get it off, Loosen the jam nut right at the end of the rod or you can get the inside end off the same way the broken outer side came off.  Might cost ya like 40-50 bucks to fix.  You might wanna check your frame around where the a-arms mount for it being bent.  

You need a new "tie rod end". They are left hand thread and right hand thread. Make sure you get the correct one, or just buy 1 of each to be sure. To get it out of the steering arm, remove the castle nut and whack the steering arm on the SIDE. that sorta squishes the hole and spits out the tapered part of the tie rod end. If it doesn't pop out after a few whacks, hit it on the end of the threads. It's junk anyway.