Making her shine!

tdod101

Use a flippin pressure washer, I use the pressure washer and simple green. After shes dry I will polish everything with mothers. Takes a while but theres nothing like a nice shiny bike. Why don't you post pictures of your banshee I see you asking all these questions but wheres the damn bike.

Use a flippin pressure washer, I use the pressure washer and simple green. After shes dry I will polish everything with mothers. Takes a while but theres nothing like a nice shiny bike. Why don't you post pictures of your banshee I see you asking all these questions but wheres the damn bike.

So when did they start making pressure washers that flip?

Dont listen to these guys, pressure washers are DANGEROUS. I once cut a banshee in half with a pressure washer because i turned my head for a split second to look at a butterfly. A pressure washer is basically a big plasma cutter. 

But no where near as dangerous as riding in a vehicle with you. LOL

The Pressure washer just spared that Banshee from what would be an inevitable violent end on it's next trip.

• 2 months later...

lol

bro just use this stuff called gunk, its a three system step process, depending on what kinf of shit u have on the shee, oil dirt build up all that nasty shit will come off with this stuff, best thing is its $10! at walmart,, u spray the original mix leave it for 5 minutes, then go to the gel mix and leave that for 20 minutes, then hose it down with garden hose, then completly dry it with a leaf blower or what ever you got, then spray the shine, after wipe the shine off with a towl and wa la your banshee is store bought again