Got my Alba +2+1 Arms Installed.

Wertzy

The Alba gull wings are great looking arms but I gave up waiting for them to come back into stock so I went with Laeger +2 +1 LT instead. The decision forced me to go with long travels straight up instead of running the stock shocks with brackets until I had the coin to buy new shocks like I had planned to do with Alba's. That being said though I'm glad I went to long travel shocks and pretty happy with the front end.

• 2 weeks later...

Anyone know if the ltr 450 shocks would work for the Alba a arms? I called Alba and they said to use a 17.5 shock for long travel and the LTR  450 shocks are right there. My only thought is they won't work since the way piggy back resi is. Looks like the Predator Fox Podium is the best route at 18"?

Anyone know if the ltr 450 shocks would work for the Alba a arms? I called Alba and they said to use a 17.5 shock for long travel and the LTR  450 shocks are right there. My only thought is they won't work since the way piggy back resi is. Looks like the Predator Fox Podium is the best route at 18"?

I believe they do work but you have to mount them with the ressy's pointing backwards I think...

Here is a better picture of my arm's with the Fox Podium's from a Predator. They are 18" long.

SheeNewSusp002.jpg

SheeNewSusp001.jpg

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...