Turbo Kit! Banshee A&S/ Trick Racing

This is a rare A&S/Trick racing turbo kit for a Banshee. Its off a 350 to a 370cc Setup which seems to work best. This kit was the most impressive setup in its day and still will out run Big Motor bikes today. Andrew Rainey basically has the same setup running some crazy times!
First $1300 shipped take it

Kit includes:
Aerocharger 53 series turbo with K&N
Stock carbs setup for boost
Aluminum Plenum 
2 into 1 pipe
Lockout clutch and cover
GT Performance bearing support
High output Stator and Regulator
fuel pump
Aeromotive fuel pressure reg.
wire harness
Stock cut and O-Ringed head
everything but a battery to run the pump.

Picture026_zps67461ecd.jpg

Picture025_zps4cdf9cef.jpg

Picture023_zps827ceeec.jpg

• Like 1

Well since you want call....... have you ran this set up or u take it on trade? Have u ever seen this kit working?. Also was it on alky? Is the turbo in good shape? There around 700 to rebuild. That's why I'm asking.

Well since you want call....... have you ran this set up or u take it on trade? Have u ever seen this kit working?. Also was it on alky? Is the turbo in good shape? There around 700 to rebuild. That's why I'm asking.

Can this be answered? Im interested but have the same concerns. My aero 53 like this had to get serviced and holly fack was it expensive!

Sorry man dont get on much. Turbo is in good shape. Its been ran on 15lbs i was told by the existing owner... he ran it for a season or 2 but kept boost down because anything over 18 they were blowing out cases and turbo would go and yes your are right I havent seen anybody who rebuilds them for less then $700. kit is setup to run alcohol. Stock carbs with power jets seemed to work best on 350-370cc. I left ya a PM on Planetsand with my #. A few weeks ago sorry if u must not of got it.

Thanks

I have not ran this kit. Bought it a yr ago from a member on PS. And just dont have the time that id like to , to play with this everything seems to be there. Wire harness could use some cleaning up and it doesnt come with a battery to run the pump. I believe the battery is the only thing missing.