banshee help

Hello everyone.Im new to here but i did belong to one of theses for a raptor 700 and it really helped me out.now im very new at banshees and i need some help.I have a 03 banshee,T6 exhaust,cool head,Boost bottle.Bought it near the winter.drove it a bit and parked it.It had sat for a while but i noticed when you ran it the left right side of the exhaust didnt blow as much as the left side.Checked the carbs there synced.No the other day i went to get it out and clean it up/take it for a spin  it started popping and ran rough.Thought it was the plugs.i put some new plugs in it.first start it fired right up.ran like a champ for about 10 minutes went up the road and comming back  the bike started bogging and the right side went dead again.If i put another plug in it on that side it comes to life for a short while.Is it time for a top end rebuild.I havnt did a compression test yet due to i havnt got the tool yet.any help would be appriciated.Thanks

sounds good guys ill start by cleaning the carbs and go from there.i just put in fresh gas 40:1 mix.and new plugs.checked the gap.all was good it started one kick.road around great for like 5 mins.i stoped at the end of the road then went to take off again and the right side was dead again.im almost 100% sure if i put another plug in it will run fine again.im really thinking its a carb issue.ill let yas know when i find out.

• 8 months later...

Thanks again guys.It was a bad connection.made sure the wires were on right.put some new plugs in and she pures like a kitten.Have another problem though.Took it for a ride this summer acouple times and seen it was leaking oil out the front sprocket.I just tonight replaced the counter shaft seal on it.but I am wondering Is the gasket between the cases do they ever go bad?I still thought I seen oil seeping out from behind the sprocket again.the counter shaft seal looked good before I changed it but I wanted to make sure.anyone ever seen something like this?

no actual gasket between the cases just a liquid gasket sealant like Three bond 1211 or yamabond or hondabond. from factory its yamabond but i have heard of people using all three of those to seal the cases. If you feel that the crankcase seal has been compromised i would do a leak-down test immediately to avoid ruining your engine due to an air leak