2 to 1 jetting: 34 PJ

Just bought my first banshee, very excited about it but I bought it non running. Just got it running today but it felt starved, was wondering if anyone would be able to tell me what I should be running for jetting.

As far as I know the engine is bone stock, Toomey T6 pipes, Trinity stage 4 two to one carb. I believe the carb is a Keihin 34 PJ, it has pj67ra1mj on the bowl. The idle screw is adjusted as far as it will go and it still doesn't want to idle, and I have to hold the throttle to get it to fire up. My elevation is around 600-800 ASL

I'm guessing this isn't enough carb to run this shee, I honestly just want to get it running so I ride it around, after reading all the discussion on the 2 to 1 set up ill probably convert it back to duals when I have the spare funds, this will only be temporary, I'm guessing the jetting is off.

Basically what should I be running for jetting on this banshee, and is this carb enough? I hear people saying they run dual 35s and this has a single 34??? Any help would be very appreciated, this is my first banshee and the first one I've ever rode!