A&S 7mm cub drag banshee $5,000.00

duel7mm

7mm A&S cub, 1-5 over ride done by GT Performance, lock up by A&S, CPI big bore pipes - non stamped, 36mm flat slide alky carbs with K&T bowls, 3" forward arms from K&T, JJ&A drag axles, 13 paddle triple buff rears smooth buff fronts, 10 over oval tube swing arm - chrome, Twin K&N filters with outerwears, 2 wheelie bars - 1 chrome drag bar and 1 with tire, custom painted to match plastic that is also custom painted, frame has been back-halfed by GT performance and I did some other lightening to the frame before having it painted. The bike is in very good shape with great attention to detail, super nice $5000.00 

If interested please call (816) 225-7012. It could take a little time before I can get back to emails so by phone is the best way to reach me.

DSCN0006_1_.jpg

DSCN0005_1_.jpg

DSCN0592.jpg

DSCN0598.jpg

DSCN0588.jpg

DSCN0590.jpg

DSCN0002_1_.jpg

DSCN0597.jpg

DSCN0003_1_.jpg

DSCN0594.jpg

DSCN0009_1_.jpg

• 2 months later...
  • 5 months later...

Is this still for sale?

doubt you will get a reply OP has 2 posts and hasn't been on since July 3 which was his reply to a question in this add.

he did leave a contact number tho which may be more helpful (816) 225-7012 but id assume its sold, never hurts to check tho.