New Top end Lube?

I just got my cylinders bored and ported and I am getting ready to install everything.  FYI....this is the first time I have done a top end on a banshee.  What kind of lubrication do I need to put on the cylinder walls after I clean all the honing dust out.  Also, do I need to lubricate anything else before I install it all?

Make sure reeds and intakes are removed...Clean the cylinders in mineral spirits, inside and out, very good... Blow them dry with compressed air, inside and out until dry.. Lube cyl walls lightly, lube upper and lower rod bearings, also lube piston rings.. use whatever brand of 2 stroke oil you use.

Place your 2-stroke mixing oil on a folded paper towel. Then buff the insides of your cylinders until you can do that and not see dark spots on the paper towel. Then you KNOW all the hone residue is off the cylinder wall surface. Plus your cylinder walls will have a nice thin coat of oil on them.

Oil your ring grooves and rings and work your way thru all the oil galleries of the rotating assembly.