what do you think

So my bike is getting close to being done. When I started the restore/rebuild on the bike it had

T5s

pods

66.5 bored cylinders

V2 reeds

slightly bored carbs w/ no tors

Wider a arms (don't know the actual number)

Wider rear axle

Ohlin shocks

Besides the radiator, hi flow pump, chain guards, powder coating, painting, wheels, tires, seals, bearings etc.. I've added:

Milled head

Advance timing plate

F.A.S.T play port

Shift star mod

Crank true and weld

So what do I have now? Decent speed bike? Well it be slight power difference, or like night and day?

I would be surprised if Jeff ported them at that size. You better take care if that's the size. Would suck to lose that because of something stupid like a cross over tube or a rotted intake leaking.

That's what I'm waiting on is to hear back from Jeff. Sent him my stuff about 2 weeks ago and haven't gotten the pre port phone call just yet, but I'm sure he is busy.

Also Jeff called me Friday, said my cylinders were .2 over and in decent shape. He also went ahead and talked me into a clutch kit too lol! Now I'm just waiting to hear back from Matt at Socal about my shocks... Ole project bike starting to become reality.. Can't wait