New banshee owner

Bought my buddies 95 banshee non running for $500. This thing is rough and beat up and I'm restoring it. My question is I have taken the cylinders off and cross referenced the numbers laser etched on the pistons through wiseco and they are the 66mm. The bores seem to be in good shape but the cross hatch is worn down. I plan on sending the jugs to full bore online to do a 66.25 or 66.50 bore on them. Is this a waste of time? I'd like to keep the jugs because someone has spent some time porting the shit out of these.

There are A LOT of other companies out there that you can send your cylinders out to that will actually let you know for free what kind of shape they're in.  They're also a HELL of a lot more personable.  I have used Jeff from F.A.S.T. Racing (farmandsandtoys.com) but have heard great things about others such as Cameron from redline racing as well.  There is a list of our site sponsors on here in which you can call and just question them and depending who you feel most comfortable with, you can send your cylinders to them. 

plus these guys are a phone call away if you have a question about your motor, or modifying it.........cant get that at all with fullbore.

Thanks fellers, being new to the banshee world every little bit helps. James 21 I don't know who ported the jugs but every bit of them has been touched, including a weld on the lower side of each cylinder where a port has been increased. Assuming this was to thicken the outside of the cylinder . Is this common? Will post pics of what I'm describing