Exploding Main Bearing

OK thanks for the input guys. I am going to get a used crank from chevybanshee91 for now. Also getting a case as soon as i can find one for a price i can afford right now. Thanks for clearing that up about the shims, kinda what i expected to hear but wasn't sure.

Make sure you get a matching set of cases, not just the bottom case.

Yea i definitely need both halves anyway. Bearing jacked up top and bottom.

About the tranny work... What would you guys recommend, or what are you referring to? I also want to add that this shee will be strictly for the flat track. I am new to the flat track scene, so any of you guys that know some shit about it, or what I should be doing to the motor while its apart, feel free to chime in. And yea i know there is a dedicated section to flat track. Just wanted to throw that in.

Yea i definitely need both halves anyway. Bearing jacked up top and bottom.

About the tranny work... What would you guys recommend, or what are you referring to? I also want to add that this shee will be strictly for the flat track. I am new to the flat track scene, so any of you guys that know some shit about it, or what I should be doing to the motor while its apart, feel free to chime in. And yea i know there is a dedicated section to flat track. Just wanted to throw that in.

For flat track I would suggest a good stock style cut. Not just removing every other dog either. That does help, but a good stock cut truly has more to it then just dog removal. I would steer clear of the over ride stuff because of the way we set up for the turn. It would destroy forks. Although I have been toying with the idea of a 1-3 over ride with manual 4-6.

Get ahold of Camatv, Sheerider1026, or Tyson racing for a stock cut.