ELKA rear shock with linkage

I'm listing this for a friend, I know this is not ebay or anything like this. He's thinking in get his Elka rear shock assembly sold if the price is right. Like all you know this is a $1500-$1600 set up. Please if you want  to make an offer please make a real one. The shock maybe had 5 hours. It just need some money and he's selling some of these aftermarket parts. I wish I could afford this now but I can't. Please see the pictures and let me know if you have any question.

The shock is valved for a 150-175 rider,stock swing arm length. It's set up for dunes or trails work fine for both style of rides.

Thanks guys

DSCN6609_zps9c3391ea.jpg

DSCN6610_zpsb9dddfbc.jpg

DSCN6611_zps8c12b805.jpg

DSCN6612_zps388382b0.jpg

DSCN6613_zps4d89282c.jpg

DSCN6614_zps4ddd2ee5.jpg

DSCN6618_zps6b8d2063.jpg

DSCN6617_zps1a04bab6.jpg

Lucky to see 550$ for shock maybe 100$ for link. Much better ones out there imo good luck w sale.

Here, you are right, this thing should be sold on eBay, same happened with another member here a few months ago he was asking $900 and nobody take it then he listed on eBay and the auction end for almost $1200

That is a $500 link on it's own, people.

That is also the NEW Elka seal head, with the new preload adjuster... They can now be replaced without completely disassembling the entire shock. With 5 hours of use, I would expect to see this shock and linkage setup sell for well above $1000...

Thanks for the info Matt!!