FAST K&n style pods

chayote86

I guess I'm the only guy that didn't like the generic K&Ns .  I don't like the rubber they use (K&N is more flexible and grips the carb better) or the filter element.

I need to get new ones. My real K&N's are hard as a rock. I think the constant exposure to a little gasoline vapor out the carb drys them out making them hard. That and they are about 5-6 years old.

I need to get new ones. My real K&N's are hard as a rock. I think the constant exposure to a little gasoline vapor out the carb drys them out making them hard. That and they are about 5-6 years old.

Probably.^^

I Know the generic K&Ns i tried were less flexible right out of the box, and the material just felt "cheaper". The neck area that is. The filter media also seemed less consistent and seemed harder to clean the old oil out of. But maybe i just got a bad set (not from FAST,but generic ones none the less)

For me, it just means more peace of mind for me to have a Genuine K&N VS a knock-off Generic ( taiwan?? )