New Heavy Duty Clutch issues!

Hey all, I just installed a heavy duty clutch for the shee, but when I start the bike up pull in the clutch and put it in gear, the bike still moves forward like the clutch isn't all the way in. It is also very hard to shift through the gears. I don't think the clutch is disengaging (<--sp?) all the way. Is there some kind of adjustment, and if so what do I do?

Thanks!!!

I have the exact same problem this weekend. I believe it was not adjusted properly. I had to take of the clutch cover and adjust that screw on the pressure plate. I believe it fixed it. The clutch wasn't diseng. enough. We will see when i test it in glamis...

I posted the same problem but I got it fixed. don't adjust it until its been warmed up for about 5 minutes or so then try it. trust me It will works 99% of the time. just let it idle rev it once in a while and it'll work. also I had an easy clutch system that was making the clutch only pull a few mm's. make sure you don't have one sitting at the end of your clutch perch. :lol: