BADLANDS TRIP - 2013 HQ spring ride May 4th (Saturday)

Weather was PERFECT!

We got there at 8:30 before opening and left at 8:45 just before closing. Only felt light drops of rain twice all day for a total of 5 min. Didn't even get wet on the drive home. Got lucky with great weather.

Had an awesome time ripping the place with everyone. That was a LONG day of riding. My hands are trashed and I had a truck full of Zombies on the drive home. I don't know how Frank did his long drive without company.

Looking forward to riding with most of you at Silverlake this summer.

Weather sucked at the Derby down in L'ville.    I should have went riding.   I blame this on TShee though, if he had worked harder at convincing me to go riding instead of going to a horse race I would have had fun. 

You turned down the chance to ride Banshees for 12 hours at The Badlands and instead went all the way to Kentucky for a 2 min horse race?

You could have watched that on your phone at The Badlands while you were fueling up your machine or eating lunch. LOL

FAIL.

(We all missed having ya there to hang with.)

well i hope you didnt lose a ton of money at least stanley. i told you they wouldnt let you run the banshee in the derby but you had to go anyway. not the best videos but ok for first timer and a cheap camera.

Badlands was a blast. Long drive after a long day of riding. I got home at 3am. it was nice to meet and ride with everyone. I loved the trails and the " rabbit hills). Very sore the next day. Ha

(John) I thought you would get a kick out of this but the first hour of driving home I was driving my truck like my hidden 10 mm banshee. I was hammering the gas at every curve and stop light.