ignition system

FasterThanU90

I am trouble shooting my no spark problem and I need to swap the CDI with a working CDI. My Banshee is a 92 plug on the wiring harness. If i cant find this  CDI to fit the harness I am willing to get the whole harness with complete wiring harness with all connectors and hard parts. Let me know what you have for offer I have some parts for trade as well. 

i have a great working 01 cdi, and a harness for it it has been gutted drag harness tho . no key switch, no headlight switch, on off ect, all that it needs is a tether switch kill switched hooked into the 2 wires. this is a great working set up off one my personal bikes. 85$ shipped for both. all escentiail plugs are there like coil stuff, stator plugs ect. but all lighting and torrs n bs other stuff has been removed. if you just want cdi 55$ shipped

That sounds like a pretty good deal Nasty. I am thinking that stator that I have for my bike which I have resistance and short to ground tested and it check out GOOD is the 91 style plug. The point is your harness wont plug into my factory plug. This is the easiest and faster route to take, besides taking the harness and making a new plug or buying an 01 style stator. I am still trying to decide if i want to run lights or not. I really enjoy having headlamps for those late evening rides back to camp. My headlight wires are a mess and run only the low beams or high beam circuit, not like the factory switch which I enjoy. My point is I want to have that option or a nice aftermarket switch that has all the factory circuits.

• 1 year later...