New head

Any aftermarket head will work well w/ your current mods. I suggest www.nossmachine.com , his heads are top notch, sales and customer support are excellent, and his heads use stock studs- which eases (sp?) the instalation blue's. David could suggest the domes to start w/ once he gathers information on your location etc...

i say skip the v force reeds... and get sumthin worth while like some nerfs or some better skid plates. or if you lookin for somethin to give you more power get a new air filter set up like loose your lid and slap a k&n on there and re jet. or advance your timing. but stick with the head i have a noss machine head and its fuckin sweet never had a problem with it no leeks easy install better looks cooling and performance probly one of the most worth while mods you can do. and defifinately get a set of pipes.

unles you have a load of loot to get rid of I would get reeds, ported stock reed cages, timing advance plate and mill your head -.035. You can do all 4 for under $200, with good pipes + filter you will be pushing close to 55hp.