Steering stabilizer?

Denton. I fucking love it. I put that and a antivive stem on at the same time. Awesome!!! I have a set of whoops for about 1/2 mile that we just fly through in 5th gear. A must have for me I watched my go pro and couldn't believe the abuse I was taking and going straight. It def causes way less fatigue

I won't own a bike without one.

World of difference. Less abuse and cuts your chances of a broken/jammed wrist in half.

Mine runs out the front left side ahead of the shock. I've never seen it mounted your way...but any way you do it, it works.

just gonna throw a x5 on the steering stabilizers, they are fucking awesome, even better if you use a twist throttle, can ride on handed through rough stuff and it doesn't kick the bars around.  I have the same(or close) one as ride.race, mounted in the same spot.  After riding my friends bike without one, it's an amazing difference.  GL

Sheerider. Can you post up a pic of your set up? Those whoops going to the lake at Sarcos kick my but. I just got a anti vibe stem. I'd like to get a stabilizer also.

Yeah once I get home. I'm at the point where I love the whoops. I love blasting along side the lake through the roughest sets floating the front end and trying not to die