97 banshee re done

97 banshee re done from the frame up. Frame is all powdercoated along with swingarm, hubs, cylinders, and alot of other stuff. It has a chariot performance cool head with 19cc domes, powdercoated fmf fatty's with chrome silencers, brand new tires on front and back (sedona bazookas), 2 1/2 inch wheel spacers on back 1 1/2 on the front, high capacity aluminum radiator, nerf bars, irate flame grill, eyeball covers for headlights, flame seat cover, k and n filters on carbs (i have airbox along with all the other stock parts), i have a lowering kit and sway bar for it, resevoir shocks for the front, tusk front bumper, new axel bearings and front wheel bearings, TORS eliminator kit on the throttle, tether kill switch full frame a arm and swingarm skid plates. Im not sure what else there might be more but thats all i can think of right now. Bike has always been stored inside and it has always had regular maintenence done to it. I always washed it after it got dirty and greased the whole bike whenever it needed it. Like i said i also have all the stock parts that go with it. I just had it running for the first time since november and it started in 2 kicks. I am selling because my dad gave me his 2002 banshee and now mine just sits in the garage with a sheet over it. If you have any questions or would like some pics call or text me any time 906-450-7218. Id like to get 2500 for it. I will ship it if necessary.