anyone ride in Texas?

joewest

My banshee is down right now. Should be up within a week or so. Waiting on reeds. Where u ride at in Huntsville? General Sams?

Completely forgot to check this thread until now.

I went to Texas Off-road Ranch yesterday. It's less than a year old, actually straight through the woods to the South of Gen Sam's.

I'm still shooting for a day or two at DSO two weeks from now. My parents are supposed to go down to Bolivar Peninsula that same weekend so I may look into if I can ride down there & hang out with them a bit.

How do you like it compared to general Sams? Where for you live at? We will have to hook up sometime and go ride man. Always lookin for other people to ride with.

I only rode Sam's once for maybe a couple hours. It was a last minute plan and it got so cold my hands were numb by dark so I left.

But TX ORR is mostly flat except for one big hill, a dirt/rock pit and one stream that runs through it. The good thing is there is plenty of room to open up your machine on a lot of the perimeter trails and they made a little circle track to play on. The pit has a couple sandy hills to play on, but its mainly been set up for rock buggies to play. There is also a spring fed swimming hole they dug.

I actually just moved from the North side of Conroe (not THAT far from you,) to the South side of Tomball so I'm a good hour & a.half away now.