Piston and Crank Questions

HolySheet

Ok so after all my spark issues and putting my turd back together, I had 100psi in each cylinder. So I went to work pulling it apart and was wondering if these numbers mean anything to you gurus'. Pistons are #9439 67.92mm. Rods say WSM 45-520. Are there any bore size issues or is this a weird rod number? In advance, thanks guys.

Those are called transfers. The port duration is established by raising and lowering the intake and exhaust ports. Search the forum and I'm 100% positive that you will find exactly how to measure. Best thing to do in my opinion is to ship it to a sponsor who can look it over to make sure you can actually use them with your setup.

Made a couple calls, took some measurements, and found that it is aggressive trail ported. The first site sponsor I called was assloads more helpful then the second one. I gave the first guy just the numbers and he told me how it should run, and he was spot on. Was very happy finding out its not a mathematical disaster.