A arm to J arm conversion

JAGeSage

The RZR 800's have a arms all around. The 900xp has track and radius bars. TON! Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Incorrect on both... sorry... lol

RZR 800's have neither a-arms, nor j-arms in the rear, and a modified upper spindle mount A-arm in the front. The rear is MUCH closer to a j-arm than an a-arm, though.

The XP's have trailing arms in the rear but use a modified 5-link to keep the trailing arms from snapping off at the frame pivot during an off-kilter landing. The frames on those things are pretty weak.

^^^Not doubting you at all but I was just at polaris looking at the 800s. I could have sworn there are a arms all around. On the 900's trailing arms not track arms. I totally fucked that up. On a side note and not to get off topic, but what do you know about the weak frames? Just curious, if you could pm me some info, because i was looking at buying another toy and was undecided between the 800 and 900.

TON!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

houser-racing-rzr2.jpg

Also, regarding the frames, it's not just RZR frames. It's pretty much all UTV frames. It's essentially just a square box under the cockpit, with everything else hanging off of it. If you don't have a very stout cage, consider it garbage. The cage is what gives this frame the majority of it's strength. It's like a unibody car, really.

PolarisRZRFrame.jpg