01 Part out: Alba arms, fox shocks, cases, trans, clutch, side cases

Cases n flywheel came today....wasn't impressed w packin or lack there of. A lil newspaper n cardboard can go along way, could see the clutch side otline ion the box and the stub that the starter gear spring sits on will need to be fixed now. Maybe try packing items the way you would like to receive them.

post-42575-0-91706900-1361560461.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

Cases n flywheel came today....wasn't impressed w packin or lack there of. A lil newspaper n cardboard can go along way, could see the clutch side otline ion the box and the stub that the starter gear spring sits on will need to be fixed now. Maybe try packing items the way you would like to receive them.

holy shit!!! I didn't see this! Dude are you for real?

Still waiting for my parts from that i paid for 2/12. first it was lost address from cell phone issue. Now its the p.o. Couldnt make out the address and its getting returned to him. buy with caution. i starting to think i threw my money away here. he does keep in touch but its weird that no tracking has been provided to me

I admit that the cases should have been packaged better. Also got all packages back that the address was wet on. I am shipping the rear shock and links tomorrow. The front shocks are sold. Their will be no need for any claims. I assure everyone that everything bought will get to you and I'm sorry for the problems. On a side note: to the guy that bought the risers, you never gave me your address again. I have them ready to be shipped but still no address. I will also update everything that is sold tomorrow after I go back to the post office. Once again, sorry for the problems for the people that had them. I will try and make it right with anyone that is upset If they get ahold of me on here or text me at 7153141172.

Everything is shipped that people were worried about. I still do need to find te guy that bought the risers. Please get ahold of me so I can get them out.