Best psi for pump gas

So I had 130psi unblocked exhaust and 180 blocked w 20cc domes. I have talked with an engine builder and he said you don't want to go much past 160psi blocked which equates to 120 unblocked. 22cc domes get me 165 psi blocked. Haven't run a unblocked reading yet.

I run 160 psi in my blaster and I have been able to run down to 87 non reformulated fuel with no problems.

When you say blocked exhaust are you putting a plug in the port?

Yeah, the same one that I use to do a leak down test. Its a universal freeze plug for auto's. This is how the blaster engine builder tests the psi and says 160psi blocked is a good psi to be at for pump gas.

then you need to get a 6-pack-rack with a little 1 gallon or some shit cuz 87 is crap

I was planning on the six pack rack. When you way back in the woods and use most of your fuel, your only option is what they have at the pump. I've been there before. I don't want to set it up for just 93 octane and then have no choice but to put a lower octane in it. If I give up a little power then so what. Its going to be way faster then my built blaster.

I can pop the 20cc's back in at anytime. I'm more comfortable getting it tuned on a lower compression for now anyway. I got it fired up today and its running pretty good. I still have no chain on it so I can't ride it. I still have to do a number of things before I can take a for a spin.