Spitting oil out exhaust

houghkyle

I just bought a 06 banshee, totally stock, for $2000.  I got it home and now it only runs when the choke is on, it makes this "ka-cha" sound when I rev it up, and it spits out oil from the exhaust.  It makes the weird noise from one exhaust and spits the oil out the other.  Does anyone know what it could be?  The only thing I have done so far is cleaned the filter and carbs and put new plugs in. 

Well first off go get yourself a compression tester. Normal fresh rebuilds are around 120. Pull plugs and get a new set.(b8es is what i run) . Could possibly be is simple is cleaning your carbs and syncing them..

There is a cross over tube that runs between the inside walls of your carbs. If not on can cause a mess of trouble.

U might wanna look into gettin a known brand.. Maybe doing some research on the testers.. I bought one from auto zone for around 30 to 40 bucks and it turned out that the readings was way off.

I spent 200 on a new top end for a bike that i got cheap.. Did a reading with the tester after done and it was still off. So a buddy gave me a extra one of his and it was in spec.. Either way i would have done the top end cause it just gives me peace of mind knowing whats in my bike..