This is some Bull

Damn that fucking sucks!! Hope it works out Even though I know the builder your talking about I'm glad your not bashing him w/o talking 2 him

Yeah I'm not like that Bud. U fair with me im fair with u and so far he's been ok with me. Even thou its kind of hard not to be pissed when i specifically questioned his cranks wen i first talk to him

I dont see what i could have done to cause a rod to snap... If anyone has any ideas please share so i can be sure to look 4 it on tear down in the morning

Sent from my Galaxy S3 using Tapatalk 2

Oh and disregard the remark about the rods being marked g-115

I think I read that somewhere and mis remembered it g-115 is hjr's rods

This thread has nothing to do with hjr

I will reveal the sponsor after we come to some sort of agreement

I don't know what to expect tho I hope he doesn't blow me off

Sent from my Galaxy S3 using Tapatalk 2

Without pictures and trying to figure out what went wrong, why are you getting all amped up ready to go after a builder? You have no proof of anything other than what you can see on the outside. AND...after it kicked back hard enough to break a clutch cover, that was your sign something is wrong, not just throwing a band on it (spare cover) and riding it anyways.

You popped a motor, you're upset and I get it. But you're already starting to blame a builder without knowing anything.

Sent from my Nexus 10 using Tapatalk HD

We have repaired/rebuilt lots of motors from mishaps with these "cheaper cranks" bought from other people (as we wont sell them) .... Glad we stuck with Hot Rods and Billets!!  Hope it didnt hurt your cyls etc. too much... But usually cyls can be repaired, might need to buy cases though.