This is some Bull

We have repaired/rebuilt lots of motors from mishaps with these "cheaper cranks" bought from other people (as we wont sell them) .... Glad we stuck with Hot Rods and Billets!! Hope it didnt hurt your cyls etc. too much... But usually cyls can be repaired, might need to buy cases though.

Jim, so your saying these builds with cheaper cranks are crank failure not user error? Seems to be common belief that builders are not to blame for installing or selling these cranks. Its always user error right?

yeah i think its like dajogejr says it probably bent the rod on that initial kick back But i swear the bike revved fine... I know because i always check my tail pipes for even pressure after warm up

But what i don't get is i have seen ALOT of bikes kick back, my uncles drag bike has broken more than 1 clutch covers, Hes actually running a welded cover as we speak.

The bike FELT fine until i got at the top of second then it started to hesitate. so i turned back... I wasn't even in the throttle i live in a gated community, stop signs almost every block

Shit sucks because the only reason i was even riding it was because my daily driver (4stroke) dropped a valve and killed my crank rod, piston, cylinder, and head the day before.

Both my bikes in less than 36hrs. I rode my streetbike and prayed it wouldnt have the same fate.

Before i went with my builder i talked to cam at redline and was telling him about the package deal i planned to buy to see if he offered a better deal, because i heard he also got good numbers from servals

He couldn't match the price but he said if i was gonna run that crank he would recommend i used HR rods I didn't listen.............

Weird how all this is coming back to me now..

I even had WACKO2000 offer to sell me a low hour crankworks crank for the exact price i was paying for the other 1 but i thought a zero hour crank would be better

sorry i'm posting soo much i'm just venting

Also still as of right now i still have no ill feelings toward my builder... we talked and i'm gonna call when he opens...