Stock Cylinders or Serval cub kit

You know.....all the aftermarket cast cranks for sale out there are wang cranks.

( at least the webs are) what really matters is what rods and bearings you use and was it trued an welded correctly. The cheap stuff on ebay is just crap rods and bearings on Wang webs.

Well this is what I'm looking at correct me if I'm wrong

-keihen pwk 33 320

-4 mm crank tried and welded. 435

-kn pod filters 85

-vforce 4 reeds. 220

-adjustable timing plate. 45

-plus 4 swing arm. 650

-pro design cool head. 230

-dune/play port 350

Things I would like and would live if you could kinda give me a price on.

-nice shocks for dunes

+2 a arms

-shift star mod or neutral down

- trail tech vapor

-new pipes I currently have t-5s so I don't know if I will need better ones

-plastics (what are some good color schemes show me you're and are full bores worth the money)

-trail tech lights

-dune able override

-new axle

-new front and back paddles

- bead locks for my dirt tires and paddles

-new front dirt tires

Let me know im planning on COMPLETLY REDOING THIS BANSHEE tell me the things some people overlook.

i wouldnt worry about the override then, they more for drag. even tho  people say "nah nah nah i trail mine"  you gota learn how to use an override or you break yo trans down shifting or back loading the trans.

whos the swing arm from ? is it a round house style ?

if ya on a tight budget, you could hold off on carbs if you wanted, and run the stockers for now.

It's not that ours is expensive, it's that most all your GOOD  Chrome round house swing arms are gonna be that price range with a round house carrier and bearings...... If you want cheaper, stay stock carrier or look for a used one....

It's not that ours is expensive, it's that most all your GOOD  Chrome round house swing arms are gonna be that price range with a round house carrier and bearings...... If you want cheaper, stay stock carrier or look for a used one....

You're right it's not overpriced but 600 bucks is a lot Of money. What is so special about round tubing. What would a good but cheaper alternative be?

dont be cheap  get the good stuff the first time around..

hot rods crank for 375??  that does sound WAY cheap.  last couple 4 mills i did i refer'd the cranks sales to jeff or wildcard.  ( most came from jeff.) i think they were in the 425-440 range?  and when they showed up  they were hot rods cranks  ..

you could also just sell that bike and buy my outlaw.  it already has a bad ass motor. best frame  and best suspension around.  pick it up ~  gas it up~  ride ~  done.

if your just drag racing  an override is the way to go.  if your a trail hopper, goof off on the dunes, play drag's  the modified stocker is the way to go..  if you build the motor right the first time, and keep up on the maintenance plus keep it tuned well  it will run for a long time.  plus  instead of being at the dunes with broken stuff  you will be riding and having fun.  saving 100 bucks on a build to have it break after spending hundreds just to get to the dunes really SUCKS!