Which cylinder kit to buy ?

raptor 350

I have a high compression 421 serval with 35 pwk air strikers and a 4 mil, i love it. Would get a slightly extended swingarm with it, and braided brake lines all around.  Also i got the NOSS head, but next time id get the chariot cool head, cause there are half as many o rings.  Have fun

allright thanks guys , that is some really helpfull information !! ;-)

I definitely need to go with pump gas ( Here in Belgium it's octane 98 :D ) Because yeah I ride it alot on the streets so I need to refuel the banshee @ the gas stations.

HJR looks like a very good shop :P

Kevin at HJR ported my 4mil stock cyl dune bike and it runs very well.  It does require 110 octane though.  At  98 octane you could still get a pretty good compression ratio without detonating.

SP

I'd steer away from buying your kit from Ebay. With the setup you are talking about, id suggest calling a builder who will cut you some custom domes for your fuel and the type of long distance / higher RPM driving you are going to be doing.

I really like the way Redline sets up his Cub cyls and domes personally. They aren't as "peaky/pipey as some Ive rode, while still providing ample top-end HP. I'm sure he could make you a nice rideable 421 Cub that would rip up the streets.

Also, id double check that 98 octane rating,make sure its calculated the same as here,so that whatever builder you choose is comparing apple to apples on fuel.

Yeah, that would need to be kept in mind.  I didn't realize octane was calculated differently. 

SP

Like i said,im not 100% sure, i just remember reading that in a couple places. I think it would be good to have it confirmed though.  

You know like the commercial says, "they cant put anything on the internet that isn't true".. ..BTW, im a french model,Bonjour. haha