Triple T-rex Hillshooter For Sale Only $8K

mailman

Triple cylinder Trex top end with banshee cases modded to fit the top end.  10 mil stroked and 74.5 bore brings this beast to  837 cc's.  It was built around 2002 by Eric at White Knuckle racing.  WKR did the top end, port work, carbs, etc.  Louie at Twister built the crank and cases.  Sandragon did the chasis. 

This bike was built with all the best components. 

My best speed up Olds at Glamis was 85 mph but could be faster if I could smooth out the hill or hang on through the whoops.  I have attached some videos of the bike running at Glamis.

This bike did 94mph up Sand Mountain with the previous owner  (Mike Riggs) on it.

This thing is loaded.  Here is a short list of some of the components:

Sandragon chassis including chrome a arms, chrome steering stem, and +12 chrome swinger.

JJ+A drag axle

14 paddle Kevlar reinforced 25" paddle tires

Smoothies up front with JJ+A 3 spokes with front brakes.  The bike has front brakes for good reason.

38mm Mikuni alky carbs by WKR

Shearer custom pipes modded to work with this motor

Custom 17 tooth case saver

530 chain

2-5 overide trans cut by Metal Tech

Billet basket with straight cuts

Lockout with modded cover

Looking for only $8000.  I won't ever state how much is in this build.

Since I bought it two years ago, I went through it and put in a new crank by Twister, fresh top end with 721 series pistons in it so replacements are inexpensive and easy to find.  I also put in the case saver and 530 chain, and had Metal Tech cut a fresh trans for me.

The bike is turn key right now.  At age 45, it is a tall order to hang on through the whoops for me.

http://imageshack.us/g/217/tripleundermotor.jpg/

tripletrexglamismarch24b.jpgtripletrexglamismarch24.jpgtripletrexglamismarch24.jpg

Anyone who knows Mailman will verify that all his stuff rips!

If it wasn't for his 45 year old shoulder sockets, I'm sure he would never let this bike out of his hands. (But this bike coming out of his hands is the issue)  :lol:

But I know his arms are literally still sore from LAST season.

You see plenty of Banshee's for sale that list "Arm ripping power"..........No truer statement could be made in this case. (The bike is a beast)

837cc's fresh, ready and waiting for the next contestant. :clap: 

I love the second video at 1:23....catching air at 85MPH!

I love the second video at 1:23....catching air at 85MPH!

Thanks John!

I remember catching "air" on that run.  Blood pressure was a little high after that run.  LOL

The bike keeps accelerating and runs out of hill.  If I had the stones to launch it hard and hold it Wide Open, then I am pretty sure I could see 90 mph.

PM me Camatv.  Lets talk.

I might be interested in a duner as a part trade if anyone was thinking about it. 

I would also consider parting this out if I can sell the motor for $5K complete with carbs, pipes, ignition, etc.

I have ridden and owned 100+ HP banshees but none of them compare to this beast.  It pulls hard!  I tore something in my right arm while trying to hold on through the whoops.