Anybody ever seen this

SpeedRacer88

My buddy had a cub that did the same exact thing! Top ring flange broke clean off! Still ran great, and had same compression in both sides! We just chalked it up as a bad piston.. Jetting was spot on and had very little timing in it. Only reason we noticed it was we were changing out the domes!

That sounds more like it it was really cold around d here recently I just wanted to make sure it wasn't sumtin I was doing wrong Sent from my Galaxy S3 using Tapatalk 2

you did do something wrong. haha.  He's saying if it got cold you should have upped your jetting and ran it lean. then heat/and or deto set in....your mistake.  Also possible that the oil had separated . But im betting on lean/and or deto.

the reason im saying its prolly not oil separation,is because it hasn't been that cold in your area BTW. not saying its not possible,just not too likely unless temps are down to 32* for awhile ..depending on oil of course.

quick queston I'm at around 165psi compression .048 squish freind of mine blew is bike up and had about 7 gallons of 93 mixed he let me use... Would this cause this? it was weeks ago. also is this more of a lean problem or could it just be from deto.. i know i sound stupid i'm not... jus cheap