Best of craigslist..................

And ?

He claimed that his friend posted it and put his number down as a prank. I told him I was extremely upset because i had been looking all over for a 2013 banshee and can't seem to find one anywhere. He responded with informing me that: "They don't make many new ones anymore cause everyone rides 4 strokes and sales are down so not many are produced. More are produced out in the desert cause they are better there." It was a fun little conversation. 

5.9 cummins ain't no joke if it's programmed right

It is a 12 valve so no programming involved. 

I'll save everyone the trouble of clicking on the link, it's not even worth opening, very good find fox rider.

I have a custom atv using a 1993 trail boss chassis with a xlt600cc snowmobile engine swapped in. Originally the motor was rated at 95hp but with the pipe and carbs opened up plus the excellent compression it has its definitely pushing 100hp. Its a freshly finished build so it looks a little rough as far as plastics/oil bottles are concerned but it functions flawlessly and uses thick structural steel tubing for all the custom frame work so its just as strong as original. It starts first pull even in cold and has carbs and jets dialed in perfectly. IT WILL DO ROLLING BURNOUTS TO 60MPH WITH NO FRONT BRAKES USED! Its much faster than the piped banshee I owned. And much more powerful than any production atv I've ever encountered. It sounds like nothing else in the world on account of having a straight pipe on a 3 cylinder 2 stroke motor. Very fast! VERY loud! Without a doubt the fastest quad you will ever get for $800obo Make me an offer and come check it out. PS sorry no pictures of the front of it but ill have some by the time you contact me and can txt them.Your not missing anything amazing up there just a brush guard and a radiator. http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=nXT8_TtjLD4 Theres the URL to a video of it (It sounds a little weird when it first starts because one carb is empty but once i rev it a little it smooths out how it should)