Buyer / Seller Disputes. Seems to be a lot more than normal

first im not selling this cub for the offers i got at 400! so wheres the lie? i got ripped off once, not gonna happen again! if this was such a bad ass cub where were the offers??? gtfo

second i dont have a builder. i build my own motors. all i needed was a crank and domes from my "builder". and for the money ive wasted on this turd. i could have called and had a motor built turnkey by the time im done!

third the build is goin just fine. movin right along! thanks for being concerned dodger

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

do u feel big and bad now? talking like u know facts? so i owe kevin now?

haha kevin at herrjugs told me u were the biggest douche ever that "knows everything about banshees" kind of guy that never listened to what he had to say cause u know more then him. and he never even wanted to do any work for u. he thinks ur an idiot. that dosent know what hes doing. kevin is all about business and wont tell u to your face what he thinks of u and run his mouth like a bitch.

i dont got time for games. apparently u " got all day son". keep yappin, no one cares..come to think of it. why do YOU even care about what im doing or what motor or build i got. ur seriously flustered over this ha? u sound like a ex girlfriend wanting me back!!

Edited by possum

first im not selling this cub for the offers i got at 400! so wheres the lie? i got ripped off once, not gonna happen again! if this was such a bad ass cub where were the offers??? gtfo

second i dont have a builder. i build my own motors. all i needed was a crank and domes from my "builder". and for the money ive wasted on this turd. i could have called and had a motor built turnkey by the time im done!

third the build is goin just fine. movin right along! thanks for being concerned dodger

So now Matt isn't your builder?  Another lie.  You said he was...so now he isn't?  Which is it?  You said he was going to build your 10 mil cub after he fixed it all. Now he's not.  Now you're just getting domes cut and a crank fixed?  Really?  Are you that stupid? 

No need to answer...

do u feel big and bad now? talking like u know facts? so i owe kevin now?

haha kevin at herrjugs told me u were the biggest douche ever that "knows everything about banshees" kind of guy that never listened to what he had to say cause u know more then him. and he never even wanted to do any work for u. he thinks ur an idiot. that dosent know what hes doing. kevin is all about business and wont tell u to your face what he thinks of u and run his mouth like a bitch.

i dont got time for games. apparently u " got all day son". keep yappin, no one cares..come to think of it. why do YOU even care about what im doing or what motor or build i got. ur seriously flustered over this ha? u sound like a ex girlfriend wanting me back!!

Really?  That's funny.  I got a totally different story from him.  Like how you "welded" for him...and they swingarms failed.  And when he brought it up, you up and ran.  Didn't take any responsibility for it.

Do you want to know what Kevin asked me to run on his motor he ported for me?  His domes, his spark plugs and Shearer Small Bore pipes.

I ran his domes and his plugs.  I went to the track.  And no matter what I changed, they didn't make any difference in my times or MPH.  So I went back to what I was used to.

As far as buying MORE Shearer pipes....after having the current set of Big Bore pipes split a seam on me 3 times, 3 years in a row...do you really thing I'd buy another set?

Even you're not that stupid.  For someone that doesn't want to do work for me...he had no problem telling me when I'm ready for my next build, he's ready to get it done.

I suppose he was just being nice to me on the phone to be nice to you...the person that fucked him over years ago that he hasn't forgotten about.

We had a very , very long talk and we were very frank with each other about everything.

I don't like bringing his name into things.  But if you're going to blatantly lie about shit, I have no other choice.

Email after email, until he finally had enough...and then you moved onto other builders who told you where to go. 

And then once Mat gave you a price to build your dream motor, you all of a sudden build your own now?  How convenient. 

You pulled the cylinder off ebay.  You trash talked how bad a motor was, then expect to get top dollar for it?  Yep...you're a bright one.

I'm not concerned about you in the least.  But when you dig up old shit and lie some more...I'm gonna call you on it.  Sorry if you don't like that.

Tough shit.

Ex Girlfriend wanting me back?  You got that half right. You do sound like a whiny little bitch. 

By the way, I know you're a little slow.  In more ways than one.  But you can press the "edit" button if you have a quick thought run through your narrow mind...instead of multiple posts.  Maybe you can call a few builders and have them walk you through how to use a forum.

If I could think of a solution I would throw it out here. That's why I started this thread to do some brainstorming. Tyler I knew you where going to luv me for it. It's not only the fucked up sellers, but we have cocksuckers that are buying (scamming) and fucking up our paypal accounts. Unless I know you, I'll buy new parts. As far as selling, craigslist, friends or keep it.

Or, I can choose if someone has enough post or has been a premium member long enough and as good feedback before I sell to them.

Maybe that would be a good way to help weed the douche bag buyer out, require them to be a premium member before we do a transaction with them. At least we knew they paid a little to fuck us.

I agree with this totally & I'm not even a premium member yet. Make a premium for sale section for well known good buyers & sellers & the normal for sale section for people that's not investing anything into the site anyway but DRAMA & SCAMS.

Edited by 252wheelieking

Even tho I have never been scammed on BHQ. I promote PREMIUM FOR SALE SECTION :headbang:

I like the idea...but I think that would get cloudy a lot.  And on top of that, you'd alienate good people and good sellers that don't want to donate to the site. Which is 100% voluntary and up to them.  Not a bad idea though!

I like the idea...but I think that would get cloudy a lot. And on top of that, you'd alienate good people and good sellers that don't want to donate to the site. Which is 100% voluntary and up to them. Not a bad idea though!

True but if they using this site to buy & sell on what would it hurt to donate to a site that's going to give you a better choice of seller's & buyers with good honest rep.? Another thing to consider is people's feedback, if they feedback is highly recommended buy different seller's & buyers. They should be highlighted in the premium for sale section. That will clear all the known good & honest seller's & buyer's. Just like how you meet new people in the real world, you always have to know a friend of a friend to meet the new friend. Or they build there rep up honestly & slow like I did. Basically your a scammer until you prove that you are not unless you have someone with rep to vouch for you. Im just trying to help come up with an idea to keep the scamming down.

Edited by 252wheelieking