Drag/Dune 10 cub build

possum

Oh.....2+2 = Did you get a new MIG welder and decide to give it a go?

• Replies 191
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

How did I miss this gem.

I guess I was wrong all along.

You can top horseshit with whipped cream.

or in this case, shit welds with enough powder coat.

You can take pictures of your dad's car, your dad's house and your dad's stuff all you want and call it your own.

Anyone with half a brain can see through your BS. 

Can't wait for the first time you post on here, if you EVER get that 10 mil done, on what went wrong and why did you blow it up.

Then again, neutering a 10 mil cub motor for pump gas so a smart guy like you can handle it probably isn't such a bad idea.

You didn't clown me, or Wheelman, or anyone but yourself.  And all you keep on doing is proving it over, and over and over again.

Want MORE proof?  Bad mouth the shit out of HJR on a public forum.....then bring him 3 motors to do for you.

How much more of a clown can you be?

Carry on...

000clowns04950x718.jpg

those cars are just cars ive built. one happens to be mine and one happens to be my dads. i have more personal cars but why would i post those. the only reason i posted any car is because someone asked to see my 68'. thats all it was. i dont get why u even have to say anything. your ego is obviously still hurt.

i dont get why u even have to say anything. your ego is obviously still hurt.

This was YOUR post from #27.

hes still mad that i put his friend/site sponsor wheelman and dajoger on blast for sellin me a junk blown up motor that i just completley rebuilt. and he knows im right so hes still tryin to make it seem to u guys im an idiot. but me and him and a few others know the truth.

So...tell me again who's butt hurt?  If that motor was blown up...there are dozens of people who saw it run hard the weekend before he pulled it from a chassis and mailed it to you.

So once again, you're called out.

You rebuilt it?  You mean Matt did everything for you, and you assembled it...(which, is a joke in itself).

That "junk, blown up" motor ran better than anything you've ever had, and anything you'll ever "assemble".

Prove me wrong turbo...cause it's not going to be shit running pump gas.  Or did the 20th builder you talk to finally sink in that you don't put a drag motor on pump gas?

I haven't posted shit in your threads, I don't need to...you've clowned yourself so many times, I'd be surprised if you don't shit rubber, red noses.

You don't need anyone to show what an idiot you are...you've done such a fine job yourself.

However, you brought my name into it.  So...again, you're too stupid to understand why I have to say something.

So once again, on your part....FAIL.

Really...one car is yours and one is your dads?  Would you like me to post who the plates in those pictures are registered to? Address and name?  Care to change you tune on that one as well?

Actually you couldnt be more wrong. ur letting ur anger blind the truth. I have actually done more then im taking credit for. And my dad is skilled, but in reality im more skilled. Since u have no doubt my dad is skilled then that means u have no doubt im skilled because the truth is ive made these cars what they are.period.

You dont have to believe me, nobody does. I do it in reality, not in internet land

Actually you couldnt be more wrong. ur letting ur anger blind the truth. I have actually done more then im taking credit for. And my dad is skilled, but in reality im more skilled. Since u have no doubt my dad is skilled then that means u have no doubt im skilled because the truth is ive made these cars what they are.period.

You dont have to believe me, nobody does. I do it in reality, not in internet land

Yeah, I don't know what I was thinking.

Those welds on that frame were works of art.

Wait...your dad must have done them.

If that's what you call skill, I'm Warren Buffet.

You think your opinion or existence warrants any kind of anger from me? Please. 

Again giving yourself too much credit.

You can, however...take credit.  You've earned it.  It's not every day a forum sees a lying jack ass of your magnitude.

You sir..have earned that credit all on your own.