WTB rear shock in good working condition

4psnu

In just a rebuild, it's just a rebuild with a one piece billet seal head.

If you want one revalved for your weight and riding style, I do a custom Eibach spring, revalve of the stock piston, and a billet seal head. $218.00 plus shipping. No other hidden fees.

Matt what would u charge me to re valve ad set my spring I feel it's a lil stiff I had race tech put a new spring On When I added my +6 I don't think they did anything but throw it on.

Sent using Tapatalk

What spring rate is on it? It should have a decimal number, 5.4 5.8 ... 8.1 8.9 etc...

I've heard several people tell me that their race-tech shocks were stiff. I would imagine race-tech builds shocks for more racers than they do recreational riders. I set up every shock custom for that rider, and their specific requests. In my opinion, there is no cookie cutter set up for a certain weight and terrain. Unfortunately, more people out there don't have the time, or desire to put forth the same attentiveness.

What spring rate is on it? It should have a decimal number, 5.4 5.8 ... 8.1 8.9 etc...

I've heard several people tell me that their race-tech shocks were stiff. I would imagine race-tech builds shocks for more racers than they do recreational riders. I set up every shock custom for that rider, and their specific requests. In my opinion, there is no cookie cutter set up for a certain weight and terrain. Unfortunately, more people out there don't have the time, or desire to put forth the same attentiveness.

Ill look and see, I'm only about 45 min to hour away from you so if need be I can bring it by for you to work on it. Or leave it for a few days ill be back from dumont Saturday or Sunday, leaving tomorrow night

Sent using Tapatalk