Thank you BHQ

rjdgriff

I would like to thank our amazing site and all the guys who showed up today for the BHQ play day!!! We all had a great time, no one got hurt, and everyone got along. Also would like to give a shout out to the site/Tyler for the sweet ass dinner at Buffalo Wild Wings!!! I mean what's better than a full day of riding banshees and then getting free wings and beer? Amazingness!!!

I had a good time. TONS of bikes on only a week's notice.

Anyone who skipped going to eat missed out.

Richie Petty thought it would be funny to tell the waitress that I was getting the tab. She brought the bill and I paid for it. Joke was on him.

Everything thank Matt @ SCSS for dinner because he just paid his sponsorship the other day!

The joke was on me cause Tyler actually paid for it. Kinda made me feel like a broke ass... Oh well. I had a great time yesterday watchin everybody race. Lots of cool people out there. Maybe if we do it again in the spring I will have a bike together to bring and ride.

And rjdgriff kept gettin beat by a 4 stroke and got shitty off 4 beers so.... Enough said.

The joke was on me cause Tyler actually paid for it. Kinda made me feel like a broke ass... Oh well. I had a great time yesterday watchin everybody race. Lots of cool people out there. Maybe if we do it again in the spring I will have a bike together to bring and ride.

And rjdgriff kept gettin beat by a 4 stroke and got shitty off 4 beers so.... Enough said.

Atleast I had a bike to ride lol... And don't forget who let you ride their bike mr haha