Shearing Studs on the Inner Hub

XXDEF1ANTXX

do you have marks on the cover?  take a pic of your pp, and all the parts laid out in order of install.  also, where the adjuster is normally....... i'm thinking you may be missing a washer/thrust plate.  that would be something that could cause it to over-extend the pp.

I put it together using the clymers exactly. And im 100% sure there are not too many parts or missing parts. I have 3d modeled a working clutch to try and figure what the problem could be. Im just lost to say the least. I dont want to drop 800$ on a hinson kit just to destroy it lol.

do you have marks on the cover?  take a pic of your pp, and all the parts laid out in order of install.  also, where the adjuster is normally....... i'm thinking you may be missing a washer/thrust plate.  that would be something that could cause it to over-extend the pp.

this would be what i would check first

Alrighty so this happening is pretty much all my doing. For wantever reason I must've ignored the marks and didnt line up the arrows on the pp and the hub which made the pp not mate with the splines on the hub leaving a gap which i think allowed the outside friction plate to find its way between the PP and basket causing the pressure plate to spin with the basket and thus shearing the studs. I had a whole spare assembly that i cobbled together to look at and thats the conclusion I came to.