68 mm stock cylinder

badbanshee509

i have the oppertunity to buy a stock cylinger sleeved for 68.5 mm pistons for a 4 mil setup with mild drag port , first off could this be done, second could this setup be as good as a cub or better? i have been on here trying to learn as much as i can so i dont make any mistakes, so any response will be good....... he is a local shop here in florida so befor i buy i would like to ask the gurus first

yeah im going with a cub, however no one on here wants to sell their cub cylinders lol

Im selling a 421 cub dune ported by redline!! Its a fresh topend with maybe 8-10hrs on it!! Also i have a 4m hotrods crank trued and welded, pwk35s, upp intakes.. Its a screamer/awesome play bike! im selling to fund my 10mil cub im doing..Pm me if your interested

it usually doesnt make sense to fork over the money for bb sleeves and a port job when those 2 things will run about the same price as a cast cub/serval plus you are choking the transfers with the bb sleeves on a stock jug.

one reason that cubs/servals are so popular.

Edited by volfan537240