Compatible Parts list

3s1k

I thought of compiling a list of parts that are compatible with the Banshee that come from other ATV's. Maybe make it an ongoing list as people find more compatible parts. Also list what the benefits are and what is needed to be done. I'll start from some stuff I found just from researching.

YFZ450 front shocks. I read these are a good upgrade over the stock Banshee shocks. It requires a little grinding on the top and bottom shock mounting locations.

Honda 300EX front shocks - If your looking to lower your front end for drag or MX racing. It will lower the front 2-3". Not recommended for jumping or rough trail riding. Spacers might be needed for the bushings as the 300ex bushings are thinner.

R6 rear shock - Will also lower the rear end of the bike. The banshee bolt won't fit the R6 bushings though. You can have a new bushing made or possibly use a smaller bolt but the latter is not recommended though.

If you guys have anything to add please do or correct anything I posted. I haven't tried any of these myself just stuff I have found from researching after I got my Banshee a month ago.

Edited by 3s1k

Honda 400ex or 450r thumb throttles work wonders for that cramped up tired thumb.

Yfz spindles swap directly onto the banshee.

There is a couple sno mo intakes that can be adapted into two/ one carb set UPS.

Ltr shocks can be used also with minor Mods.

People steal 28pwk carbs off of some 80or 85 cc dirt bikes

Rear brake caliper is pretty much interchange able also from 250x 300ex 400ex by swapping your existing caliper braket over.

Edited by nastyracing