Found a new in crate banshee

I was at my local dealer yesterday picking up a few parts for my banshee when they told me they have a brand-new 2008 special edition orange and black banshee in a crate and back. I asked them the price they said $12,000 Canadian!!!!! Hahahaha

I was at my local dealer yesterday picking up a few parts for my banshee when they told me they have a brand-new 2008 special edition orange and black banshee in a crate and back. I asked them the price they said $12,000 Canadian!!!!! Hahahaha

Lol go back and take some pics i think that would be pretty cool but yeah 12,000 seriously?

I have a pretty good relationship with them there they also sell and service Polaris. I have bought 2 ranger an a sportsman with them and they bend over backwards for me on warranty. So on the spring I might get rid of the rzr s for a xp900 and try and get the banshee for around half of that 5-6k and just hang it on the wall in the shop

I have a pretty good relationship with them there they also sell and service Polaris. I have bought 2 ranger an a sportsman with them and they bend over backwards for me on warranty. So on the spring I might get rid of the rzr s for a xp900 and try and get the banshee for around half of that 5-6k and just hang it on the wall in the shop

You better have a damn strong hanging system to put it on the wall

I allready did put it to good use I picked up a bikeman turbo for my Polaris ranger crew 800. Might grab a lift and tires next. My buddy just put a 421 serval in his 07 that might have 3 tanks of fuel through it. The bike still has the lines on the stock tires not a mark on it said he would sell it to me for 5g . So I will not be looking into the crates bike any longer