power valves and dynatek ign. can i still run a timing plate

Im new to racing banshees and i have a 485 cheetah kit with power valves, 35mm carb, dynatek ignition with stage iv pipes and heads and domes. what size domes should i use if i want to run race gas and should i get a timing plate? What should i set the timing plate to if so? its kinda important for me because im going to race a raptor in a few weeks so please help me out. Also what type of oil should i mix with 110 race fuel and the ratio?

dynatek adjusts the timing like a timing plate, but electronically. dont run both or if you have one (plate), run it at 0. you should get the bike on the dyno to tune the dyna. or buy the software and link and tune it your self. (trying not to blow it up)

where did you get the setup from ?

contact a sponsor http://www.bansheehq.com/yz-banshee-specs-sponsors.html they will hook you up.

ive been using Wildcard racing and recommend them.

Your going to need to contact a site builder and get some custom cut domes for that motor. The domes that come with that motor kit are all wrong.

i got the kit from trinity racing, its the 485 cheetah kit. I dont have a timing plate but im going to buy 1 now.

So what size domes should i use? i have the heads that came with the kit but im not sure what size domes to use. I want to run 110 race gas. What oil should i mix with it and the ratio.

Your dome selection will determine what fuel you want to run. Why are you so determined to run race gas? Take the domes that Trinity supplied with your engine kit and throw them in the trash. They are absolute junk. Just about any of the site sponsors can get you a custom set of domes cut for a decent price. Hit up Kevin @ HJR he can get you fixed up right. If you have the dyna there is no need for a timing plate. Just use the stock timing plate and let the dyna do the advancing. Having both is a waste of money.

-Jared

I dont really know anything about race gas or any other. Ive only used 92 before. This is the first time for me. And yes im going to throw those domes away lol. thanks for the advice bigred.