got it back together

hey guys me and a buddy put my wheeler together lastnight bought some mx ported cylinders from guy off hq kinda need some help with jetting got stock carbs now everythings good but the main it has almost 150 pounds of compression on each cylinder with stock head

idk if normal 91 octane will be fine or not?

were right in the middle of wisconsin and its getting colder out right now theres 330s in for the main rode it around and it dont feel right

be nice if u guys could give me a idea on were to be not sure on the level we are on right in the middle of wisconsin jump river wi thanks

hey guys me and a buddy put my wheeler together lastnight bought some mx ported cylinders from guy off hq kinda need some help with jetting got stock carbs now everythings good but the main it has almost 150 pounds of compression on each cylinder with stock head

idk if normal 91 octane will be fine or not?

were right in the middle of wisconsin and its getting colder out right now theres 330s in for the main rode it around and it dont feel right

be nice if u guys could give me a idea on were to be not sure on the level we are on right in the middle of wisconsin jump river wi thanks

says its 1,185 above sea level

anyone got a idea to get me close on the main

I run mx hardcore ported cylinder from hjr racing and my jetting are 330 main 27.5 pilot third clip needle and air screw at one turn and a half. Im at 600ft elevation

Hope it help

ya that helps but it has to be warm down there so i think i should go up to like 340 or so? being its like 40 degrees here and im 1185 elevation

I run mx hardcore ported cylinder from hjr racing and my jetting are 330 main 27.5 pilot third clip needle and air screw at one turn and a half. Im at 600ft elevation

Hope it help

ya that helps but it has to be warm down there so i think i should go up to like 340 or so? being its like 40 degrees here and im 1185 elevation

Im in quebec canada its 40-45 here too. Maybe your probleme is on pilot or needle circuit? What exactly dont seem righf?

Sent from my SGH-I997 using Tapatalk 2

well how does the elvation work if for like me im higher do i need to be more rich then u? or what idk guess im scared of really ripping on it sense i spend the money on it