Sheer out frame drag pipes

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have a set of nice sheer out frame drag pipes small bore, Pipes exit out the left side and are black with the polished silencers, Looking to trade or sale, Im looking for some CPI in frames or CPI out frame Im gonns try and up load pics but if it dosent work please text me and i can send them that way 229 402 2772

Shearers are the best. you don't want anything else.

Im just looking for somthing diffrent, these pipes are nice but i would trade them for some CPI'S, Shearers or some RDZ out fo frame pipes, small bore or big bore. Would like to have them both out the same side and in chrome or polished Think what i dont like the most about these is that there black with the polished silencers, Wanting to go with the all chrome or polished look

These silencers can be un bolted!

any pics yet for us? also how low of a price u sellin them for as of right now?

I cant get pics to upload, you can text me and ill send pics that way my cell is 229 402 2772, Sorry no low price im not in a hurry to sell them im just looking for somthing diffrent, But i have had a few great offers on them Thanks

• 2 months later...