full part out

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i wish i was addicted to drugs. atleast this way id feel good for a few days after all the parts are gone. all pm have been replied. the hipers are staying with me i think. i used them only twice since ive bought them in june.

just if anyones curious, the motors dyno sheets are posted in the dyno room. i have 3 rides on the motor excluding the dyno day. i have a full list or work done by jeff at fast to prove what went into this motor.

Edited by NickisGod

i think i got everyone responded too.

some things that are pending

sb if shears

hinson setup

lock out and cover

steering stem

axle

ive had so many pms about stuff i want everyone to have a chance here so untill i get pms back i wont no whats been sold or to whom.

stuff is also listed locally so tomorrow is going to be madness.

Nick! :whoa:

Are you kidding me? :o You just finally got all the Trinity bad voodoo out of that motor, got all fresh parts from the crank on up and we got it dyno'd making a solid 95HP and now your parting that whole amazing machine out. :unsure:

I don't even get a heads up about it? :(

Good grief.....this bike has every top dollar part and option you could want on a Banshee. It's the perfect bike "As is" in a complete package and now it's getting scattered in the wind?

Sad day Bro.

Nick did everything right with this bike. (Eventually) LOL It was a real head turner. Some of you PA Coal hill climbers ought to think about jumping on that motor. He's got the 4 mill 485 cheetah with power valves! :clap: Fresh off the dyno. :drool:

Damnit Nick.....you better call me. Otherwise I'm going to end up typing another one of my novels.........

banghead Heart broken and disgusted. banghead

I understand your situation.........................................but the Banshee lover in me is just mind blown and in disbelief.

ugg dont make this any harder. all i need is some one talking me out of this. ill think about calling u lol. honestly id probably never build a cheetah ever again and even though everything in the motor is brand new with 2 rides on it. i felt like this would become something ill end up destroying and wont have the 500 dollars for pistons and seeing my current situation it be sitting in a garage somewhere for a very very very long time. im keeping selective parts. my next big accomplishment i hope to achieve is learning chassis design and fabrication.. so one day youll see me with something that isnt a bolt on bike, kind like that custom triple at the dunes.

in the mean time i will make a new thread sometime with 4 less pages of my life story & more with wats left and better photos, ill try to get it up for tommarow.

pipes are gone

side cover is gone

hydro clutch=gone

lockup cover + lockup

billet impeller-also 2 rides

billet dip stick

billet pump cover

avenger stock length swing arm w/ skid plate

lonestar axcaliber axle

lonestar antivibe stem with normal bar clamp

pro armor skid plate

tusk from bumper

rear grab bar

cfm air box

dyna ignition and coil

2 stators. one with timing plate

stock flywheel

laker plastic

seat

billet gas cap

full hybrid 250r rear brake setup

wire harness

banshee key ignition

lonestar 4 bolt sprocket hub

cases and cheetah top end (titian domes)

4m crank tz and max load

straight cuts 2.68

hinson clutch setup

38mm air strikers w/ or w/out billet bowls

chariot thumb throttle

red hose kid

fluidyne os radiator

mull billet impeller gear

cacade ez shift

trinity shift drum with bearing

brand new set of asr tie rods

elka link and shock(must be bought together. they are only compatible with eachother)

hand guards.

yfz shocks

yfz a arms

yfz spindles

yfz brakes

yfz wire harness

i hate to do this but im going to start adding some of the higher priced item on ebay in a few days. i hate ebay so i hope some one buys them lol.