10mil t-Rex ?

There a 10mil 75 bore.

yea i had a 68ish bore and there is 72+ bore. Gonna have to trench the cases and bore the top case for the cylinder skirts. Pretty sure thats it. Do you have a 10mill trex cylinder?? Or are you looking for one. I can prob get one if you really want one.

yea i had a 68ish bore and there is 72+ bore. Gonna have to trench the cases and bore the top case for the cylinder skirts. Pretty sure thats it. Do you have a 10mill trex cylinder?? Or are you looking for one. I can prob get one if you really want one.

But you should save the money and just get a 10mill cub. Fuck PV's

But you should save the money and just get a 10mill cub. Fuck PV's

I was looking at buying one. I don't think this one is a pv motor. There aren't a lot of pics of the exhaust side but can't really see any.

I have a 68.50 t Rex I just did got it cheap and ported by k n t , my engine builder has a 72 bored to 74 right now , u need to trench the cases for the crank and open the top cases for the sleeves , a lot of people don't like em cuz they'r old outdated and some people I don't know why could never get them to run right , but let me tell u these in the right hands fucking scream , my bike won't take shit from cubs or cheetahs , and my builders is racing DM bikes w bigger strokes and teArs shit up , only suggestion I would make is yes since they'r old and out dated try to look for the best deal meaning cheaper than cheetas cubs dm or whatever other competitor Cilinder , also cuz part are getting a little bit harder to find

Well these cylinders were just bored to 75 and haven't been ran yet. They were ported by Rudy Kurtz. It come with a cool head domes intakes and reeds. All for 750. Do you think that's a good deal?

fuck PV's. Every single T-rex ive seen has had PV's. Doesnt mean you cant block them off. So 750 for trex setup. Then prob another 150-200 maybe more for case work. Do you have a crank? I went throught this kabackle with t-rex. Bag it. Go with some kind of cheetah. Or you can make stock cyls run just as good.